Monday 23 February 2009

Intelligent Eating

Intelligent Eating
I decided to write this blog for anyone who wants sound and honest advice about how to eat properly. For my personal training clients with their huge range of goals and target body parts, injuries, niggles, aches and pains, there can be no doubt whatsoever that without correct nutrition, progress towards those goals is seriously slowed down or completely absent. At some point every will reach a point, beyond which they won't progress, without attention to their diet.

Within this blog I will be digesting the role of diet from the point of view of my job as a personal trainer and from the points of view that I hear and listen to on a daily basis. I have probably heard every excuse ever made. When it comes to excuses, there is no better collection of creativity than that associated with why people do not eat healthy food.

I will refer to various sources throughout the blog, referring and linking to others far more qualified and experienced than me to give this advice out. By doing so, I aim to get a strong message across about how poor our diets are, and how much better we can feel and perform if we start to organise our eating more intelligently.

All the best
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment